- Contains 92 minerals of 102 minerals our bodies need on daily basis (pair with Bladderwrack for full mineral support)
- Supports heart and cholesterol health
- Promotes good digestion
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
- Promotes a healthy thyroid function
- Supports hair, skin and nail growth and strength
- Improves libido and fertility
- Support healthy immune strength and function
- Joint and Bone Support
- and so much more!
Sea moss can truly be called a "superfood", as this natural sea plant can serve as a natural mineral supplement all on its own from its wide range of nutrients. Sea moss is used to sooth irritated mucous membranes from colds, coughs, bronchitis, tuberculosis, gastric and intestinal problems.
Ingredients: Wildcrafted Sea moss from Tanzania Afrika.
Preparations & How to Use:Add 1/2 ounce of Sea Moss to a bowl and rinse thoroughly with water to remove grit. The Sea Moss can be boiled in spring water or add sea moss to a bowl and cover with spring water and let it sit overnight. Drain excess water, break into smaller pieces and blend (you can add spring water to the blender if needed). Store in a glass jar and refrigerate up to 3 weeks. It can also be frozen or several months.
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablespoons of the gel in juice, water or smoothie. It can also be used in teas, recipes or consume as-is.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Consult with your doctor if you are taking Iodine supplements.